[OM] Re: aperture and lightroom - sorry mac users only

Subject: [OM] Re: aperture and lightroom - sorry mac users only
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 21:56:27 +0000
I'm pretty sure, Winsor, that you should not try to mix applications
in this way.  I doubt very much that interoperability was ever
intended, especially between different software houses ...

... I have come upon my first hurdle: some .dng files will not work
in Aperture.  I have reported it, but they are former .orf files
which I converted about 6 months ago.  E1 files are supported so
there should be no problem with derived .dng files, but the problem
is sitting there in front of me.  I have just updated Aperture and I
might have to re-import the files to see if it works properly like that.

Chris