[OM] Re: List etiquette for replies

Subject: [OM] Re: List etiquette for replies
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 22:02:00 +0000
Again, Manuel, that is very interesting and I thank you for the
enlightenment.  The "mon" bit is part of the French that was taught
in schools in England 35 years ago ...  If only I could talk to my
various French teachers about it now :-)

I believe that you have just used "deprecated" in the W3C sense: that
a tag or function is no longer recognised as current.  That's not its
real meaning in English.  It might seem subtle, but it means devalued
or understated, e.g. " ... I am not a very good drummer", he
admitted, self-deprecatingly ...

Chris