[OM] Re: List etiquette for replies

Subject: [OM] Re: List etiquette for replies
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 14:32:22 +0000
Well, what a surprise, Manuel!  Thanks for letting me know.  "Brave"
was one of those adjectives, I seem to remember, that had dual
meaning depending on its postion relative to the noun -- before or
after.  But for the change to be that drastic, eh?

I blame our cousins over the other side of the Pond; oh, wait, they
don't speak that language so it can't be their fault ... :-)

Chris