[OM] Re: Dazed and Confused-FL50 questions and E330 failure

Subject: [OM] Re: Dazed and Confused-FL50 questions and E330 failure
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 08:21:59 -0700
Robert, thanx for your reply :-)
        LOL at the straw camera with a needle through it!!!
        You have no idea how completely unlucky I feel right now. I don't even
want to tell the story...let's just say...the E-300 has been in for
service for the same issue 3 times now, and the E-330 didn't work out of
the box, this is the second E-330 I have owned. That's all I'm gonna
say, or I will begin to rant...and no one likes a ranting woman ;-)
        Believe me, I have wondered...do I have too much electricity in my body
and I am burning out these cameras? They are stored in my camera bag or
on my desk. The bag is about 4 feet from the computer terminal, 3 feet
from the computer screen. If they're on my desk, they are about 2 feet
from the computer screen, about 3 feet from the terminal. Other than
that, they are not close to a microwave, t.v., or any magnetics. You may
well imagine how I've racked my brain about this one.
        Candace