[OM] Re: Dazed and Confused-FL50 questions and E330 failure

Subject: [OM] Re: Dazed and Confused-FL50 questions and E330 failure
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 14:29:24 -0700
Hi Allen,

Allan Mee wrote:
> Unfortunately I'm not able to help yu regarding your camera(s), but as for
> Oly bashing - why would anyone?
> Allan

Well, I agree with you. I was trying to convey the message that I would
love help...and I am beyond frustrated. If anyone wanted to jump on the
bashing wagon, I might be tempted to join. You probably have no idea how
true that is, but some list members do. I have the equipment that I
have...it has to do the job for now...so complaining about Oly in
general right now won't help me or anyone else. It applies to me as much
as anyone else. It was a statement meant as a qualifying phrase as to
what types of replies would be most helpful. It was in no way meant as a
slight to anyone. I apologize if that's how anyone took it.
Candace