[OM] Re: a few recent shots

Subject: [OM] Re: a few recent shots
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 13:27:22 -0800
Russ Butler wrote:
> Moose wrote:
>
>> Lovely composition. I very much like the way the elements are arranged.
>> 'Twere mine, I'd be doig some messing with the midrange tonalities - but
>> you knew that. :-)
>>
> Yes I did. And thought this was a safe time to slide these babies
> through, under the Moose radar, as I hadn't seen you post in a while.
> But you were sandbagging :-)

Not really. I had to call a non-emergency ambulance to haul my mom off
to the ER a week ago about this time and spent the obligatory ours there
until they got her in a room in the SCU. I got home at 11:30 or so. So
I've been following the list, but haven't had time to post much but easy
answers to question and such. Things have settled down to more of a
routine now. The sepsis, anemia and edema are pretty much under control
for now and she is in no immediate danger. But some things are still
wonky and tests continue in an effort to determine the root cause (other
than being an 86 year old diabetic with some other chronic health
weaknesses.) They need a wireless network in the hospital. :-)

The images I just posted from the F30 are from her last, relatively
brief, hospital visit.
> <snip>
> What I'm learning from this is that I need to "see" more carefully. I'm
> working on it.

Now you have put your finger on the absolute core of good photography.

Moose