[OM] Re: Dazed and Confused-FL50 questions and E330 failure

Subject: [OM] Re: Dazed and Confused-FL50 questions and E330 failure
From: "Allan Mee" <bigalsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 21:42:44 +0000
Yeh I know it wasn't a slight :) and I realise it must be damn frustrating
for you to have two cameras go down :(
Hope you can get them sorted out soon and that you get 1000s more trouble
free shots :) - I'm sure that some of the experts on this list may be able
to help :)
Allan

PS No trees were harmed in the sending of this message and a very large
number of electrons were asked their permission to be terribly
inconvenienced. (And threw a party for them afterwards for being really cool
about it).

Disrupting the unnatural balance that you, as a conscious human being and a
confused mass of energy, have created.
-Disturb the mind -

>From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [OM] Re: Dazed and Confused-FL50 questions and E330 failure
>Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 14:29:24 -0700
>
>Hi Allen,
>
>Allan Mee wrote:
> > Unfortunately I'm not able to help yu regarding your camera(s), but as
>for
> > Oly bashing - why would anyone?
> > Allan
> >
>Well, I agree with you. I was trying to convey the message that I would
>love help...and I am beyond frustrated. If anyone wanted to jump on the
>bashing wagon, I might be tempted to join. You probably have no idea how
>true that is, but some list members do. I have the equipment that I
>have...it has to do the job for now...so complaining about Oly in
>general right now won't help me or anyone else. It applies to me as much
>as anyone else. It was a statement meant as a qualifying phrase as to
>what types of replies would be most helpful. It was in no way meant as a
>slight to anyone. I apologize if that's how anyone took it.
>Candace

>List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
>List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Windows Live? Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free!