[OM] Re: Zuiko 16mm fisheye...how much veiling glare should I expect

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 16mm fisheye...how much veiling glare should I expect
From: Nick Wilson <toona@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 14:17:15 +1100
Thanks, Chuck

A good tip and I was trying to keep abreast, although recently lapsed a
bit. Spending enough time on the computer as it is, so a scanner isn't a
priority.

I have had another quick squiz at photo-i but remain a bit wary. Despite
this really good photo-i review, I can't get it out of my head that you
are not giving too much away, especially with 35mm. I mistakenly had a
glance at the morass of opinions in a forum or two and it didn't help.

But maybe a good option, with occasional better scans bought for bigger
enlargements, maybe? Although, getting one will mean a cheap MF film
scanner will materialise within days, though!

Nick