[OM] Re: Zuiko 16mm fisheye...how much veiling glare should I expect?

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 16mm fisheye...how much veiling glare should I expect?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 06:31:37 +0000
I don't know the answer to your question, Nick, but the shots are all
great.  I enjoyed reading the comments, which make me think that you
know what you are talking about, but the photo of your nephew is good
fun (our 2 sons are grown up now but we miss our 2 little boys) and
the one of Mullum Flat is just excellent.  It provides all you need
in a view, is sharp all the way and has lovely colours and light.

Thanks

Chris