[OM] Fwd: What would you do?

Subject: [OM] Fwd: What would you do?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 12:15:36 -0800
I did not say what I meant to say there. The S2 and S3 Pro bodies are
based on the N80 as was the D100. The difference is that Nikon
designed a new digital camera with a metal subframe(needed for
accurate autofocus) and incorporated some of the N80 features in it.
Fuji did much less in modifying the N80 for the S2 Pro, even to
keeping the space inside for the film canister. I don't know whether
it is still there in the S3 Pro.

Here is a good review.

http://www.bythom.com/fujis3review.htm

Winsor