[OM] Re: OM2n : what fails first, batteries or test ?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM2n : what fails first, batteries or test ?
From: Manuel Viet <oly@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 16:11:29 +0100
Le jeudi 16 Novembre 2006 15:15, John Hermanson a écrit :
> The OM-2N battery check light will blink (meaning weak
> batteries) at 2.8v.  Below 2.8v shutter will lock up.  Lockup with good
> batteries could be caused by any one of a half dozen other things.
> Could be a dirty magnet, trigger switch, main switch.

Ok, thanks a lot ; so not a battery problem in my case. I'll check what I can,
and if it exceeds my knowledge, well, too bad... I'll probably keep it in one
piece anyway, for future may prove it worthwile.

That's a shame, but the body is in a so bad shape that it would qualify for a
low 4 in the usual sellers grade scale, so a cla isn't worth it. I can't even
pretend to try to sell it. Talk about pro abuse, it must have seen thousands
of rolls !

--
Manuel Viet