[OM] Re: OM2n : what fails first, batteries or test ?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM2n : what fails first, batteries or test ?
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 09:15:42 -0500
The OM-2N battery check light will blink (meaning weak
batteries) at 2.8v.  Below 2.8v shutter will lock up.  Lockup with good
batteries could be caused by any one of a half dozen other things.
Could be a dirty magnet, trigger switch, main switch.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net