[OM] Re: Introduction and OM-1 questions/4

Subject: [OM] Re: Introduction and OM-1 questions/4
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 02:20:30 -0800
S Revlis wrote:
> Am I missing something here, never had an OM-1 Just 2n, 4 and 4Ti ,but Rob,
> are saying the viewfinder on OM-1 is the best of the lot?

The viewfinders of the OM-1(n) and OM-2(n) are identical except for the
different exposure indicators protruding into the view. The later bodies
all have slightly smaller views (.84x vs. .92x) as the exposure info is
outside the viewing area. You can see a compariton of all he viewfinder
magnifications and frame coverage here
<http://olympus.dementia.org/eSIF/om-sif/bodygroup/bodytable.htm>.

Moose