[OM] Re: Introduction and OM-1 questions

Subject: [OM] Re: Introduction and OM-1 questions
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 18:58:54 -0800
Melanie,

Sticky foam seals are a clear sign that they have deteriorated. It is
pretty easy to replace the seals around the back. You can get
replacement foam sets from a number of places online including John's site.

The prism foam is more difficult as they only way to access it is by
removing the top plate of the camera. If you have the right tools
this is not too difficult a job, but it is probably really worth it
at that point ot send the camera to either John or Clint for a CLA.