[OM] Re: Using those old time (and cheap) flash units

Subject: [OM] Re: Using those old time (and cheap) flash units
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 17:33:48 -0800 (PST)
I wrote:
> Yowza!  You had me interested there for a moment.  I can't
> even fathom what my house-payment on that thing would be.  And
> here, I was grousing to my wife about spending $43k on our
> next "house".

Sorry, Chuck. My comments were out of line.  Everything is
relative and I've got to remember that my house (and salary) is
what it is because I live where I do.  And I live in what is
known as a moderately upscale neighborhood and the house price
is in the upper 20% of the market.

BTW, Very nice job photographing the house.

AG