[OM] Re: Using those old time (and cheap) flash units

Subject: [OM] Re: Using those old time (and cheap) flash units
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 21:37:11 -0500
The reason it's for sale is to move to a place with a much lower cost of
housing.  I've already bought the other house and it's less than 1/3 the
price of this one.  The difference is a major part of my retirement
plan.  While nothing like Palo Alto, Boston is way too expensive.  Out
migration from Eastern Massachusetts over cost of living is turning into
a significant political issue.  People can't afford to live here anymore.

Chuck Norcutt