[OM] Re: Kodak Sensor

Subject: [OM] Re: Kodak Sensor
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 16:05:02 -0800
There are predictions by people who have been right a lot that top
end FF sensors will go to the low twenties in MP resolution and soon,
probably next year.  I think that 10 or 12MP will probably end up
being a standard for some time at least until people figure out what
Fuji is doing in the post processing. :-)  Probably that was the
judgement of Leica as well.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA