[OM] Re: Kodak Sensor

Subject: [OM] Re: Kodak Sensor
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 15:55:03 -0800
You may be right, but I read somewhere that the microlens layer is
designed and produced by Kodak. Interesting to me is that there is no
diffusion filter similar to the the Kodak DSLR. Leica decided,
probably with input from Kodak, to deal with moire in the analog to
digital converter. Lots of new stuff here.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA