[OM] Re: Kodak Sensor

Subject: [OM] Re: Kodak Sensor
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 12:27:26 -0800
But, but, ... we're talking M8 not E400.
Probably Leica has patents on shifting the position of the microlenses
to compensate for  non-perpendicular light rays.
-jeff

I don't think there has been any official comment on where Oly is
buying their new sensors. The un-official / ex employee who
volunteered to be a link said Kodak wasn't used in the E400. I believe
some of the official interviews talked about specific sources other
than Kodak being of interest to Oly but didn't say if they were buying
anything.