[OM] Re: New Portra pro film line from Koduck

Subject: [OM] Re: New Portra pro film line from Koduck
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 16:09:12 -0400

GeeBee wrote:

> You could be starting a counter revolution :-)

Oh my.  I just now put two 387's into the 4t, 4 double A's into the
winder, put on the Zuiko 21mm, turned it on and looked through the
finder.  I almost fell over backwards as I've forgotten just how
wonderful the OM4t viewfinder is.  See what you started Walt, Ken and
Graham?  D*mn, and I thought I was so happy snapping away with the E-1.
:) I might just take the 4t and some portra with me on our trip to the
Cape in October.

Richard L