[OM] Re: Red-eye and contact lenses - and other evils flash does

Subject: [OM] Re: Red-eye and contact lenses - and other evils flash does
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 22:13:14 -0400
In the end I think it would be all too much work for what is most likely
to end up as a small section of a 4x6 print.

Your last cut is pretty good but I think you still missed the full
extent of the pupils which I have concluded are very widely dilated.

The highlight positioning might look odd but I think you've learned as I
have that you attempt to fix them at your own peril.  More often than
not the cure is worse than the disease.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt