[OM] Re: Red-eye and contact lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: Red-eye and contact lenses
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 17:00:46 -0400
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx
Actually, it only worked for her left eye (on the right).  It worked
farily well for the right eye too but left a very light gray arc over
the top of the pupil where the originai is brightest.  Easily corrected,
however, with a little bit of dark gray paint sampled from the
surrounding area.

Chuck Norcutt