[OM] Re: Red-eye and contact lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: Red-eye and contact lenses
From: "Darin" <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 06:40:11 -0700
I've been doing it the same way Chuck does, except I paint the whole pupil,
then put the highlight back with a small fuzzy brush. Here's a photo of my
cat as an example.
< http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/cougar101/Portrait1.jpg Before>
< http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/cougar101/Portrait1-1.jpg After>

Does anyone know a trick for preventing red-eye in cat photos? Bounce or
holding the flash out to the side don't seem to work, this was taken with
the flash pointed almost straight up on a bounce grip.

Darin