[OM] Re: Red-eye and contact lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: Red-eye and contact lenses
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 17:11:10 -0700
C.H.Ling wrote:
> The problem is not only the eyes were affected (look at the pearl and
> collar), I think you need to mask the other areas.

Look more closely, and you will see that the effect changes dramatically
on the very bottom part of the image. I was really focusing only on the
eyes. I did notice the effect on the earrings and necklace, and
partially erased the layer to bring them partly back up, but missed the
part off the screen.

Pretty sloppy, but really, if one goes beyond the red-eye, there are
lots of other flash effects that cry out for work. Coming soon to a
screen near you. :-)

Moose