[OM] Re: Red-eye and contact lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: Red-eye and contact lenses
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 16:25:52 -0400
Nope, no experience with contacts causing excessive red-eye problems...
at least that I know of.  And thanks for the red-eye fix tip pasting the
blue channel over the red channel.  Got some specifics for that?

Whenever I have bad problems with eyes and flash or glasses and flash I
will attempt to paste in pupils or whole eyes and lids copied from
somewhere else.  Preferably the same person from a different shot if
available or even the reversed eye from the opposite side if not
affected the same way.  You need a lot of luck for this approach but it
sometimes works.

Chuck Norcutt