[OM] Re: Opinions? 28-90 F2.8-3.5 VIVITAR SER 1 MACRO?

Subject: [OM] Re: Opinions? 28-90 F2.8-3.5 VIVITAR SER 1 MACRO?
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 13:06:25 -0700
Don't forget the Kiron 28-85 f2.8  I don't have one so I can't provide any
first hand comments. They don't show up very often.

The only thing I vaguely remember about the S1 28-90 was that it had some
fragile mechanicals. (I could be mixing it up with the S1 28-105). The yahoo
vivitar group had some comments awhile back by someone who briefly said the
28-90 was great but I have no idea what his frame of reference is.

Good luck,
-jeff