[OM] Re: What OM lenses do you use on your E body - what for & how often

Subject: [OM] Re: What OM lenses do you use on your E body - what for & how often?
From: iwert <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 22:04:44 +0200

Op 23-sep-06 om 20:39 heeft AG Schnozz het volgende geschreven:

> 35/shift - Killer tool for panaramics.  This lens rocks on the
> E-system.
>
> AG

Do you have some samples? At what aperture do you use the 35 shift, and
do you use any compensation on the E-1?
(do you use it in portrait mode, and shift sideways, or in landscape,
and what is the maximum shift?)

Iwert.

BTW: my favourite is the 100f2, and I used the OM 50/2 a lot as well,
till I could get a Dzuiko for cheap.
The 100f2 combines perfectly with the DZ 1.4TC, even wide open.