[OM] Re: What OM lenses do you use on your E body - what for & how often

Subject: [OM] Re: What OM lenses do you use on your E body - what for & how often?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 21:10:02 -0400
Anybody wanna buy a Minolta 58mm f/1.2 for their E-thing?  Probably
weighs as much as the camera.  Anyhow, I've got one and the the SRT-101
it used to be mounted on, while in good cosmetic condition, is no longer
usable without some uneconomic repair.  And there is no Minolta adapter
for a C-thing.

Chuck Norcutt