[OM] Re: E-400 on dpreview

Subject: [OM] Re: E-400 on dpreview
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 13:20:42 -0700
Have to agree. I even noticed that they were redoing subjects on what
seemed a regular basis like camera mags used to have a lens issue the
same month each year. I thought for a while it was just me, but I
found it harder and harder to even open an issue and do a thumb
through. Just boring.

Winsor
Long Beach, CA
USA