[OM] Re: E-400 on dpreview

Subject: [OM] Re: E-400 on dpreview
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 14:54:02 -0400
Don't even get me started about the over saturation of most images in
contemporary magazines.  The problem started in advertising and has
spread to the editorial pages.  Looks to me like Velvia on acid.

Even National Geographic went through some nasty growing pains when
they switched to digital printing of the magazine.  I sent an email
asking, essentially, "What's the deal?"  Their response was along the
lines of, "We know, we know.  We're working on it!"  I let my
membership lapse (for other reasons) and have no idea how they're
doing now.

ScottGee1

SNIP!