[OM] Re: E-400 on dpreview

Subject: [OM] Re: E-400 on dpreview
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 12:23:57 -0700 (PDT)
> Even National Geographic went through some nasty growing pains
> when they switched to digital printing of the magazine.  I
> sent an email asking, essentially, "What's the deal?"  Their
> response was along the
> lines of, "We know, we know.  We're working on it!"  I let my
> membership lapse (for other reasons) and have no idea how
> they're doing now.

About 9 months ago I let mine lapse too.  My wife is still
picking her jaw off the floor about that.  My biggest beef was
that it was getting to the point of only one out of three issues
being worth anything, content-wise.  The other two would be
totally lame.  My "relief center" lacks some needed reading
material, though.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com