[OM] Re: E-400 on dpreview

Subject: [OM] Re: E-400 on dpreview
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 12:27:56 -0700
Their announcement of the E-400 promised a "concept mock-up" of the
successor to the E-1 at Photokina.  I would have thought they would
have preproduction model by now. I think it was two years after the
mock up of the E-1 appeared before it was shipped. Will they also not
ship it to North America?

Winsor
Long Beach, CA
USA