[OM] Re: Sunrise this morning in Grand Junction

Subject: [OM] Re: Sunrise this morning in Grand Junction
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 08:54:16 -0400
Excellent ideas there Johnny!

I will also add one of my own. When you get to cutting your own mats you can
of course work with standard size frames and have a larger border at the
bottom to compensate for positioning. Or if you are doing a tall and narrow
vertical very wide side borders say. Something I haven't really tried much
yet is working with the mat board colors to compliment the picture. Actually
just yesterday I got a swatch book from www.framingsupplies.com of all the
various options they carry. Lots of fun stuff in there from black core
board, cotton rags, textured foils and lots of other options. I will caution
that they do have a 25 sheet minimum order (due to the shipping cases they
use), but you can fill up a box with the cheaper foam core sheets to get to
the minimum.

Dan S.