[OM] Re: Displaying Prints, was Sunrise this morning in Grand Junction

Subject: [OM] Re: Displaying Prints, was Sunrise this morning in Grand Junction
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 11:12:32 -0700
I have tried various solutions from bare mounted prints to frameless
glass with clips to frames. If you really like your pictures pay for
good professional framing and hang it. It will look one hundred
percent better and your photography will not look like just a hobby.
I recently had reframed a couple of small Ansel Adams prints(printed
by an assistant, but reviewed and initialed by the master) and they
look just fantastic. Years of looking second rate in my home made
framing job. They just pop off the wall.  The only problem is that I
have to keep them away from my own framed pix.  :-)

Winsor
Long Beach, CA
USA