[OM] Re: Sunrise this morning in Grand Junction

Subject: [OM] Re: Sunrise this morning in Grand Junction
From: "Paul Laughlin" <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 10:25:07 -0700
When I was a boy, many of the houses, here in the US, had what was called
picture molding mounted to the wall, a foot or so below the ceiling.  I am sure
that many of those houses still have them.  The hooks, made of sheet metal,
were readily available at the local 5 and dime store.  Sure did make hanging
pictures easier.
Paul in Portland OR