[OM] Re: Sunrise this morning in Grand Junction

Subject: [OM] Re: Sunrise this morning in Grand Junction
From: "Candace Lemarr" <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 11:38:13 -0600
Hey Scott,
    Yes, I'd LOVE to see the pics from your front door. :-D
    Perhaps it's more spectacular than you know. :-)

    These are cropped...I kept trying to get rid of more of the cars and
road, but then I lost more of the sky. I settled where you see them at now.
Perhaps I will play with them a bit more as far as cropping goes. Wonder if
Moose will have a go at these? :-D
    BTW, they are straight from the camera (aside from cropping) there's
been nothing done to them.
    Thanx for looking! :-)
    Candace