[OM] Re: Moon 9:05

Subject: [OM] Re: Moon 9:05
From: "Christos Stavrou" <christos.stavrou@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 11:47:50 +0100
And here Daniel is the same moon in our sky the same day at about 10
o'clock at night (uk time). I had to wait for the film to develop,
thus the few days delay..

OM1n and Zuiko 135/2.8, Superia 400.. and some other stuff that let
you guys guess...
http://christosgallery.fotopic.net/p33918864.html

(By the way, not so easy to work with the Om-1 at night)

C.S.