[OM] Re: Polarizing filters was re:grand junction

Subject: [OM] Re: Polarizing filters was re:grand junction
From: "khen lim" <castanet.xiosnetworks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 02:56:17 +0800
what a laugh!
Well on to a little more serious issue, I intend to troll around for an E-1
with 14-54ZD in October or even November depending on when olympus will
release the E-3. I'm gonna wait because prices will plummet for the E-1. In
Malaysia, Olympus is practically non-existent. Back in Australia, prices are
skyhigh. The ole US or A is where the bargains are. so when the time comes,
I'm gonna need all the help i can get from you guys to land a good one. And
then I'm hoping i can find someone to come to Malaysia for a holiday and
hand that gem to me. If I get it shipped, the idiots over here in Customs
will fleece me.

K.