[OM] Re: Proper etiquette?

Subject: [OM] Re: Proper etiquette?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 17:37:39 -0700
Candace Lemarr wrote:
> Johnny,
>     Thank you :-)
>     I live at the base of that one large rock formation that I have several
> pics of in my gallery. The monument is beautiful, but you're right, it can
> be difficult to convey the magnitude of the Monument. I am looking forward
> to the time I can go out on my own and get some different perspectives.
> Every morning when the sun comes up I so wish I could be out taking pic as
> the sun hits the monument. Someday.... :-)

Kids are only around for a short time, even if it looks like forever
near the start. They are beautiful too, and deserve your full love,
attention and engagement while they are around. Funny thing is that when
you do that, as I gather you do, from what little I know of you, you get
back more than you give.

Most likely, the rocks will still be there and the sun will still be
rising every morning long after the kids are off on their own. I did
very little photography for myself for many years. So now there are lots
of wonderful things I haven't photographed yet still waiting for me. And
I feel I know how to enjoy them more fully than I could when I was younger.

Moose