[OM] Re: Should this list be a bulletin board?

Subject: [OM] Re: Should this list be a bulletin board?
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 19:59:50 +0100
* On Thu, Aug 31, 2006 at 02:56:10PM -0400, Robert Swier said:
> What do folks think of this?

Please don't move to a BBS format.   I'm still a big fan of email lists and
useful groups like this,  and have been since my Fidonet days.   With
website systems I often lose interest quickly, whereas here I can follow
the threads in comfort.   Well rounded mailing lists are a rare thing I
would hate them to become rarer still.

Keep it this way,  please. :)

p.
--
  \ \\ \        Man aspires to be buddha; poor old buddha.        / // /