[OM] Re: Should this list be a bulletin board?

Subject: [OM] Re: Should this list be a bulletin board?
From: "Robert Swier" <robert.swier@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 16:23:27 -0400
Okay, well, I just thought I'd ask! There does appear to be a strong
consensus for the current system... :)

I send a message a bit earlier saying something to the same effect,
but my email reported the wrong sender address and the list wouldn't
allow it to go through automatically. I'm not sure if the
administrator checks those and sends them through or not...

Robert Swier
Toronto