[OM] Re: Should this list be a bulletin board?

Subject: [OM] Re: Should this list be a bulletin board?
From: "Matthew Bristol" <bristolm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 14:08:32 -0500
I appreciate the fact that this is an e-mail list and not a BBS.  A
simple filter segregates list messages from my normal e-mails, and I can
take advantage of the read/follow-up capabilities of my mail reader.  On
a bulletin board, it can be much harder to keep track of stuff you've
read, or to sort out the messages by sender, etc, to find an older
message.  Plus, I can read at leisure without looking like I'm surfing
the 'net at work :)