[OM] Re: Grand Junction

Subject: [OM] Re: Grand Junction
From: "khen lim" <castanet.xiosnetworks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 00:10:29 +0800
Candace

If you ever shoot in B+W, two filters are useful for reducing or eliminating
haze.
One is yellow filter and the other is red filter.
Red filter produces stunning contrasts that make your landscape images look
something like the great Ansel Adam's.....I have a shot downloaded from one
of flickr's users who used the OM-4Ti with red filter and multispot
metering....I'll see if I can hunt it down for you - - - - you can see the
red filter's predictable effect on cloud formations - - - they're
INCREDIBLE. The user didn't mention the use of red filter but experience
tells me it's most definitely it.

K.