[OM] Re: OT Grand Junction was: Proper etiquette?

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Grand Junction was: Proper etiquette?
From: "Candace Lemarr" <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 11:15:22 -0600
Thank you, Winsor :-)
I live here, and I still find it difficult to capture the Monument. Most
days, it's just too hazy, or the sun completely washes out the colors.
Cedaredge...we had relatives there (deceased 3 years now). It's a lovely
little town. I think the Apple Festival should be starting up there soon.
Nice to see in the fall...about 2 or 3 weeks from now the Aspens will be
incredible up there.
Candace