[OM] Re: Proper etiquette?

Subject: [OM] Re: Proper etiquette?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 13:31:18 -0700
Johnny Johnson wrote:
> At 09:43 AM 8/19/2006, Candace Lemarr wrote:
>>    I live at the base of that one large rock formation that I have several
>> pics of in my gallery.

What a great view at home!

> We were only there overnight but the Grand Junction area seemed like
> it would be a very nice place to live - small enough to have the
> "home town" feeling but large enough to have access to good
> restaurants and decent shopping - not to mention the beautiful  views
> in all directions.

One of my nephews just moved to Grand Junction to work as a trainer with
the college football team. Glad to know it's such a nice place. Oddly
enough, one of his brothers was just going out there to interview for a
different job. I don't know the outcome yet. Might be worth a visit one
of these days, especially if both of them are there.

Moose