[OM] Re: Proper etiquette?

Subject: [OM] Re: Proper etiquette?
From: "Candace Lemarr" <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 07:38:36 -0600
Hi Jez,
Thank you!

The hot pixels...that was a learning experience. From that I learned that
that's what happens with exposures over 2 seconds long, unless one has
enabled in camera noise reduction. Once I enabled that, I had no hot pixels
at all. I would not have considered hot pixels to be *noise*...after I
figured that out...no more hot pixels. And it does exactly what you're
asking...takes one pic and then another dark pic, to determine what
shouldn't be in the image noise wise, and voila, a pic with no hot pixels.
:-)
Candace