[OM] Re: Grand Junction

Subject: [OM] Re: Grand Junction
From: "Candace Lemarr" <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 09:49:57 -0600
Run, Bill, Run!!!
Just kidding. :-))
My husband and I love to laugh at the special people here that drive their
hummers everywhere. Treehuggers that drive that gas guzzling machine half a
mile to pick up their kids from school...oxymorons, we call 'em. :-D

I'm all digital, so your film recommendations won't help me much, LOL.
However...that haze can be something else...but the filters you referred
to...those would help me? And can be used on the lenses I have for the E-300
and E-330?
Candace