[OM] Re: What's up with the OM list? It's gone strange and insular.

Subject: [OM] Re: What's up with the OM list? It's gone strange and insular.
From: Thomas Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 13:43:15 +0200

On Aug 4, 2006, at 9:55 AM, James N. McBride wrote:

> I heard it was a hoax and then heard it was true. I don't know but
> when I
> get to Anchorage I'll check for sure. The report that a man shot a
> bear that
> was a cross between a griz and a polar bear was true though. It is
> the first
> known case of the two interbreeding. That would have been a photo op.
>
> I took some photos of a griz sow with three cubs this spring but
> the quality
> is terrible. The combination of heat waves and wind made things
> very soft.

Nah, that wasn't the problem.....what was it the saying was: if the
photo isn't good enough, it's because you are not close enough, or
something ;)

--thomas
(who's always felt about bears as with sharks: want to see them up
close, but not really wanting to be up close with them)

> /jmac

Thomas Clausen
Thomas.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.lix.polytechnique.fr/Labo/Thomas.Clausen/