[OM] Re: [Photo] Summer favs.

Subject: [OM] Re: [Photo] Summer favs.
From: "Bob Whitmire" <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 06:26:05 -0400
Very nice! If I were giving advice, which I won't, or passing on a random
thought or two, which I am <g>, I'd suggest lifting the child right out of
the picture and setting him/her down on a lovely bokh'd background. Then I'd
smooth out the almost non-existent blemishes on the left cheek (facing), and
I'd have me a prize winner.

But even if you didn't do any of that, it's still a wonderful photo!

--Bob