[OM] Re: What's up with the OM list? It's gone strange and insular.

Subject: [OM] Re: What's up with the OM list? It's gone strange and insular.
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 01:55:25 -0600
I heard it was a hoax and then heard it was true. I don't know but when I
get to Anchorage I'll check for sure. The report that a man shot a bear that
was a cross between a griz and a polar bear was true though. It is the first
known case of the two interbreeding. That would have been a photo op.

I took some photos of a griz sow with three cubs this spring but the quality
is terrible. The combination of heat waves and wind made things very soft.

/jmac